Monday, August 8, 2011

First post!

Hi all (Isn't it strange to type to everyone and no one at the same time?)

I've been meaning to get a blog going for a while, mostly to record my life; things I see, make and hear. Like most blogs out there I don't expect many people to view it, but it still should be good motivation to get some productive things done. I will try post semi-frequently but with no strict schedule, and if there's nothing interesting happening in my life for weeks, so be it.

I guess I should start on a high with something creative, although from someone else. A week or so ago I was searching the term 'Bad-ass Wallpaper' to find a new desktop background. I stumbled upon this guys work:


His stuff is great. Often simple but super clever. And he seems to be a Robocop fan; what a winner. It's been too long since I've worked on stuff like his. I should find some t-shirt sites that are looking for designs. Although I need ideas first...

I'll try get something creative of my own up this week, but who knows, I'm new at this.

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment